Terms and Conditions
- EZCorp shall provide its virtual office business address at 2 Venture Drive, #14-02, Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526. Clients are only allowed to use the business address to register or notify ACRA upon receipt of the email confirmation from EZCorp. EZCorp reserves the right to terminate all services and notify ACRA should clients uses the business address before the receipt of the email confirmation from EZCorp.
- EZCorp must be notified via email at least one (1) working business day in advance for mail collection. No mail collection will be entertained without appointment. Our mail collection is from Mondays to Fridays (from 2.30pm to 5.00pm) excluding Sundays and public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a Saturday, the following Monday will be a non working day. All mails must be collected within 1 month. Uncollected mails will be returned to senders. Weekly mails should not exceed more than 20 for each subscription. [Latest Update - There will be changes to mail collection day/hours which we will notify via email from time to time].
- EZCorp provides virtual office services, business mailing address, normal mail receipts via SingPost (exclude all parcels, courier documents and registered mails) and mail forwarding services. No parcel, courier or registered item will be accepted.
- EZCorp only provides services to the business entities registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (“ACRA”) conducting legal business in the Republic of Singapore.
- EZCorp does not provide services to companies registered as public companies limited by shares or guarantee, public listed companies, charities, travel agencies, tour operators, reservation service activities and employment agencies OR to individuals for personal use as residential address (or alternate address) with ACRA.
- EZCorp must receive the latest ACRA’s business profile of the business entity before commencement of services. EZCorp reserves the right to terminate all services should client refuses to provide the latest business profile within 1 month from the date of sign up. Upon termination, 50% of the subscription fee will be refunded.
- EZCorp reserves the right to immediately terminate all services it provides to the client and their business entity should there be any reasons to suspect immoral, unethical, illegal business practice or any disputes arising from continuous use of our business address without payment or disagreement to comply with our terms and conditions.
- EZCorp shall be indemnified by the client and their business entity for all claims and liabilities caused by the client and their business entity.
- EZCorp will not receive any registered mails, any registered parcels or courier items on behalf of the client's business entity or under personal name. EZCorp shall not be responsible for any parcels, courier items or registered mails left outside EZCorp's office. EZCorp reserves the right not to accept any parcels, courier items or registered mails. Should any parcels, courier items or registered mails be left outside the office without EZCorp's approval or acknowledgement, an administrative fee of $50 per item will be charged prior collection.
- EZCorp shall provide virtual office address service for one (1) Singapore registered business entity upon sign up and payment and it is non-transferable. If there are more than one business entity that requires virtual office address service, please sign up one package for each business entity registered with ACRA.
- EZCorp shall not attend to or entertain any of the client and their business entity’s customers or visitors at our premises. Communications are via email only.
- EZCorp shall not be responsible for any returned, damaged or lost mails.
- Client or their business entity is encouraged to renew their virtual office package at least one (1) month before the expiry date of their current package via website online payment. Upon expiry, all mails will be returned to senders.
- Client or their business entity that decides to cease using our services must inform us before the expiry date. Please remove our business address from ACRA’s records within 7 business working days upon cessation or the client or their business entity must pay full package after 7 business days of grace period for expired package or new sign up package. For new sign ups, administrative fee and payment gateway surcharge apply for cancellation within 7 days from date of payment after which there will be no refund of subscription fee.
- All mails will be returned to original senders which includes ACRA or any government agencies, if no payment is made within one (1) month after expiry date of their current package.
- Upon termination, the client or their business entity acknowledges that it is prohibited to continue using EZCorp’s business address as its registered address and hereby agrees to give the authorisation to EZCorp to inform the relevant authority (i.e. ACRA) and shall advise the relevant authority to immediately remove EZCorp’s business address as the registered address of the Company. In the event of non-response from the client or their business entity or no instruction of an alternative address, the residential address of the business owner or director would be used.
- In the event of non-renewal or default of renewal fees more than 30 days, the parties mutually agree that the contract between the parties shall be terminated.
Please note that it is your responsibility to notify ACRA as and when there are changes to the business address, operating hours, business activities, directors/shareholders/owner/partner/authorised representative, etc within 14 days from the date of change. Late penalty will be imposed by ACRA for any late notification.
On Mail Forwarding for Smart Biz
Weekly Local Mail Forwarding within Singapore – by SingPost normal mail
• customers will be required to place Mail Forwarding Credits**: S$30
• Mail forwarding to local correspondence address at S$0.80 / letter (DL Envelope 110mm x 220mm) excluding postage
• Mail forwarding to local correspondence address at S$1.60 / letter (C5 Envelope 162mm x 229mm) excluding postage
• Mail forwarding to local correspondence address at S$4.00 / letter (C4 Envelope 229mm x 324mm) excluding postage
• For example - if you have 1 letter of DL Envelope (110mm x 220mm), we will deduct S$0.80 excluding postage
• For example - if you have 2 letters of DL Envelope (110mm x 220mm), we will deduct S$1.60 excluding postage
• For example - if you have 1 letter of C5 Envelope (162mm x 229mm), we will deduct S$1.60 excluding postage
• For example - if you have 1 letter of C4 Envelope (229m x 324mm), we will deduct S$4.00 excluding postage
**Mail Forwarding Credits are not refundable and cannot be carried forward to another subscription year
If there are any changes in your contact details or information, please email us the updated information at email@example.com
Communications are via email only.
Please check our website regularly as our terms and conditions will be updated from time to time without notice.