Terms and Conditions
- EZCorp shall provide its virtual office business address at 2 Venture Drive, #14-02, Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526.
- EZCorp must be notified at least one (1) working business day in advance for mail collection. Our mail collection is from Monday to Friday (2pm to 6pm) only. Mails must be collected within 1 month.
- EZCorp provides virtual office services, business mailing address, normal mail receipts (exclude all parcels) and mail forwarding services. If under unforeseen circumstances, any parcel received, on behalf of the client and their business entity, must be collected within 5 business working day and there will be an administrative fee of $20 per parcel. Additional administrative fee shall be charged at $10 per week per parcel for uncollected parcels. Parcel size should not exceed 40cm x 40cm x 40cm. We reserve the right not to accept any parcel.
- EZCorp only provides services to the business entities registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (“ACRA”) conducting legal business in the Republic of Singapore.
- EZCorp does not provide services to companies registered as travel agencies, tour operators and reservation service activities OR to individuals for personal use as residential address with ACRA.
- EZCorp must receive the latest ACRA’s business profile of the business entity before commencement of services.
- EZCorp reserves the right to immediately terminate all services it provides to the client and their business entity should there be any reasons to suspect immoral, unethical, illegal business practice.
- EZCorp shall be indemnified by the client and their business entity for all claims and liabilities caused by the client and their business entity.
- EZCorp shall not receive any registered mails or any registered parcels on behalf of the client and their business entity.
- EZCorp shall provide virtual office address service for one (1) Singapore registered business entity upon sign up and payment and it is non-transferable. If there are more than one business entity that requires virtual office address service, please sign up one package for each business entity registered with ACRA.
- EZCorp shall not attend to or entertain any of the client and their business entity’s customers or visitors at our premises.
- EZCorp shall not be responsible for any returned, damaged or lost mails.
- Client or their business entity is encouraged to renew their virtual office package at least one (1) month before the expiry date of their current package.
- Client or their business entity that decides to cease using our services must inform us before the expiry date. Please remove our business address from ACRA’s records within 7 business working days upon cessation or the client or their business entity must pay full package after 7 business days of grace period for expired package.
- All mails will be returned to original senders which includes ACRA or any government agencies, if no payment is made within one (1) month after expiry date of their current package.
- Upon termination, the client or their business entity acknowledges that it is prohibited to continue using EZCorp’s business address as its registered address and hereby agrees to give the authorisation to EZCorp to inform the relevant authority (i.e. ACRA) and shall advise the relevant authority to immediately remove EZCorp’s business address as the registered address of the Company. In the event of non-response from the client or their business entity or no instruction of an alternative address, the residential address of the business owner or director would be used.
- In the event of non-renewal or default of renewal fees more than 30 days, the parties mutually agree that the contract between the parties shall be terminated.
Please note that it is your responsibility to notify ACRA as and when there are changes to the business address, operating hours, business activities, directors/shareholders/owner/partner/authorised representative, etc within 14 days from the date of change. Late penalty will be imposed by ACRA for any late notification.
Optional Service – Mail Forwarding for Smart Biz and Elite Biz Packages
Weekly Local Mail Forwarding within Singapore – by SingPost normal mail
- customers will be required to place Mail Forwarding Credits**: S$30
- Mail forwarding to local correspondence address at S$0.80 / letter (13cm x 24cm)
- For example - if you have 2 letters (13cm x 24cm), we will deduct S$1.60
- For example - if you have a letter bigger than size (13cm x 24cm), we will deduct S$1.60 or more
Weekly/Monthly Mail Forwarding to Overseas – by International Courier Companies
- customers will be required to place Mail Forwarding Credits**: S$100
- S$5 Service Fee + Actual Courier Fees to send mail to Overseas Address by courier
**Mail Forwarding Credits are not refundable and cannot be carried forward to another subscription year
If there are any changes in your contact details or information, please email us the updated information at email@example.com
Please check our website regularly as our terms and conditions will be updated from time to time without notice.